30 Day Return Policy
The Company is pleased to offer our valued customers the following 30 Day Return Policy. This policy does not apply to any devices purchased via auction. Any return policies applicable to specific items listed for auction will be provided along with the other terms and conditions of auction on the applicable auction page.
Terms and Conditions for Returns
- Returns must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. Returns submitted past thirty (30) days may be accepted in our sole discretion and will require approval from management.
- No item will be accepted without prior authorization. Returned items will go through a verification process to ensure that the item returned is what was authorized. Unauthorized items will be returned to the customer and no return will be issued.
- All authorized return items must have any locks (iCloud, Google, Find My iPhone, etc.) cleared before they are returned.
- Authorized returns will be issued an RMA number by us. All RMA numbers issued are valid for fourteen (14) days.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Any item that is returned in a condition different than what was shipped out may be rejected for return.
- Depending on whether you are a New Customer or an Existing Customer (as defined below), our policy on which devices are eligible for return differs. Please see the policies for New Customers and Existing Customers below for further details.
- Once the return merchandise is received and verified, a credit will be issued for the returned devices within five (5) business days.
New Customers are first-time purchasers from the Site. We understand the importance of your first sample order with a new vendor, and we want to make sure you have a great experience. That’s why, as long as you abide by the limitations detailed above, we will take back any device for any reason on your first return of up to 50 devices.
If you need to return a higher quantity than this, or if you are not a first-time purchaser from the Site, the below policy for Existing Customers applies.
Partial Credits Instead of Returns
We understand that in some cases, our customers would prefer to get a partial credit on a defective device rather than incur the shipping cost of returns. If this is your preference, please contact your Account Manager directly. These requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis in the sole discretion of the Company.